27

  Name: Ghulam Mustafa Name of Institute: Pakistan Shorthand Institute (Ghulam Mustafa) Personal Assistant in Women Development Department, Punjab Civil Secretariat Lahore.

Sir Isaac Pitman Shorthand Exercise No. 27

Total Words=

My Book, which-will-be ready soon, gives my views on-the-subject “The Music of-our Times.”

I-hope to-give a series of-talks in several different cities, and-I-have chosen this subject for-my talks.

If I-write out-the names of-the cities and-the dates on which I-am to-speak, can-you type-the schedule for-me? I should like to-have two copies.

I-shall-be happy if-you-will type a copy of-my speech for-me. It-is forty pages in length.

How-long does it take to type such a long speech? Can-you have-it ready for-me in two hours?

The head of-the firm said, “I-am going to-give-you a higher salary because of-the absence of errors

in-the jobs i-have given-you to-do.”

Thank-you for-your news. Many thanks, too, for-the-magazines. I-am happy to know you-are having a nice time.

I-enjoy reading two special items in-the-magazine: “The Way Things Seem to-Me” and “News Outside-the Door.”

We owe several large items on-this month’s bills which ought to-be paid in a few days.

May-we-know soon what-you decide to-do? What-would-be-the wise thing to-do?


Previous Post Next Post