19

 Name: Ghulam Mustafa Name of Institute: Pakistan Shorthand Institute (Ghulam Mustafa) Personal Assistant in Women Development Department, Punjab Civil Secretariat Lahore.

Sir Isaac Pitman Shorthand Exercise No. 19

Total Words=

If-we-are to pay our-way, we-shall-have to-get new revenue.

I should like to-do what-you ask, but I-have-no power to-do so.

It-will-be your duty to-check each item we charge. \

I-shall go to-the automobile show, and-I-may buy a new car.

Do-you wish to-renew your fire policy? It-will-be due tomorrow.

I-am aware of-the value of a shop window on-the avenue.

I-will give-you a cheap rate to Niagara via the Lake route.

What-would-be your rate for a large room with bath or shower?

We-had a fire, and our factory was idle for a month so we-had a poor year.

I-have-no wish to argue with-you, for-you-may-be right in what-you say.

You-will rub your eyes when-you see our New Era car.

Why are-you buying a poor type of oil when-you can get a pure oil for-your money?

Poor oil may damage your car; it-will pay you to buy a purer variety.


Previous Post Next Post