18

 Name: Ghulam Mustafa Name of Institute: Pakistan Shorthand Institute (Ghulam Mustafa) Personal Assistant in Women Development Department, Punjab Civil Secretariat Lahore.

Sir Isaac Pitman Shorthand Exercise No. 18

Total Words=

What-do-you think we ought to-do? I-think we should give-them a month in-which to pay-the bill.

If-you wish to-catch-the boat, you-will-have to-leave early.

I-think-you-will-have to buy a coil for-your car.

If-you-can arrive at five you-will-be in-time for-the talk.

I-have-no wish to annoy you, but I-think-the debt should-be paid.

I admire-the type of youth who-will-do a job thoroughly.

For a low outlay, you-can get a couch for-the room.

A cure for-the lazy boy would-be to-give him a job which-would keep him busy.

Why-have-you allowed our bill to-go unpaid?

What-can-we-do for-you?

You-can read and write for an hour.

How-can-we keep in-touch with-them when-they go away?

Why-do-you think it-would-be-the wrong thing to-do?

 

I-think-you-are right, but-you-may-have to show why you-are making-the change.

Previous Post Next Post