95

  Name: Ghulam Mustafa Name of Institute: Pakistan Shorthand Institute (Ghulam Mustafa) Personal Assistant in Women Development Department, Punjab Civil Secretariat Lahore.

Sir Isaac Pitman Shorthand Exercise No. 95

Total Words=

Dear Mr. Freeman, I have recently examined the accounts of your department, and I find several expensive items with nothing to show why the amounts have been spent. I think it would be advisable to make a special reference against any such itmes, so that the reasons for the payments would be perfectly clear, I don’t want to be unduly critical, or unreasonable in my demands but your branch has shown disappointing returns this year, and, as you know, it is necessary to preserve a proper balance between expenses and earnings.

We agreed last April to discuss any unusual expenses before they were incurred, and I must ask you to observe our agreement. Very truly yours.


Previous Post Next Post