78

   Name: Ghulam Mustafa Name of Institute: Pakistan Shorthand Institute (Ghulam Mustafa) Personal Assistant in Women Development Department, Punjab Civil Secretariat Lahore.

Sir Isaac Pitman Shorthand Exercise No. 78

Total Words=

Please type an original and a duplicate copy of-this lease for Mr. Skinner.

I-expect to fly to North Bay tomorrow, and-I-shall-be-glad if-you-will meet me on-my arrival to-tell-me everything that-is necessary about-the case.

I-regret that I-am unable-to deliver-the goods to-you sooner, nor is-the possible to say at-present when-they can-be delivered.

Are-you sure that-the enclosures were put in-the envelope? Yes, I put them in personally.

Either we-shall-have to-take more space in-some other building, or we-shall-have to-take over an entire floor in-this building.

Personally I-believe that-it-would-be better to-lease a larger floor in-some other building. Of-course,

I-shall-do nothing without your final approval.


Previous Post Next Post