75

   Name: Ghulam Mustafa Name of Institute: Pakistan Shorthand Institute (Ghulam Mustafa) Personal Assistant in Women Development Department, Punjab Civil Secretariat Lahore.

Sir Isaac Pitman Shorthand Exercise No. 75

Total Words=

If-you-will bring me a supply of-samples of-this new breakfast food, I-will-try to-close-the deal with-the firm myself.

During-the course of-my lecture, I-shall try to show how-the progress of art is related to-the growth of industry.

When I-know what-the proposed water power scheme includes, I-shall-be-glad to-express my views. A load voice troubles and annoys us. Pleasant voices resemble sweet music.

Castles in-the air are fabrics which soon crumble, but dreamers have solved many a pressing problem.

Few people are able themselves to better-the labour of-those they blame.


Previous Post Next Post